Thursday, December 6, 2012

Newest business card...handprinted!

newset up to date version.
Every once in a while i get around to designing and screen printing my new business cards. Along with being able to easily hand out my contact info, they make good examples for potential clients of the multi color poster work i do. And besides, i'm a screen printer,  it's what i do!
original business card circa 2006.
 This newest business card is a re-working of the card i am using now. The way i have always designed flyers and posters is the name of the band, time and place are the most important aspects of the flyer and must be very easy to find and read. Thus I want my name and the name of the company to be the very easy to find and read aspects. I got the Sf-Oakland Bay Bridge in there since its the one we used to move over from S.F. to El Cerrito in the east bay a couple of yrs ago. Also, it's my wife and I's favorite bridge.
  Then, I have used the name Sammy Chong or Sammy Salazar Chong for almost 20 yrs now but the "Chong" in it has run its coarse. (It was in the early 1990's, playing in rock-n-roll bands in Houston, Texas where I acquired the monikor. Long live Rock-n-Roll!) So now its time retire the Chong and this will just about do it.
current outdated version.

 They are gonna be 2 maybe 3 colors. I will do a multi-up of them and then cut. I'm using 230 mesh screens and nazdar 2700 series water-based ink.

3 comments: